Civil And Structural CAD Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our company. The position will offer the appropriate candidate a highly competitive salary, and an opportunity to work closely with experienced engineers on a diverse range of projects.
In your new role you will be required to produce accurate technical engineering drawings in accordance with the appropriate specifications on projects predominantly within the maritime engineering sector. However, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our engineers, senior technicians and architects on a wide range of projects in sectors such as; civil engineering, healthcare and port services.
Applicants should have the following experience and qualifications;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and ideally have a working knowledge of 3D software such as Revit Structure.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within an Engineering Consultancy environment
- Educated to a minimum of HNC level in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Proficient in detailing structural steelwork
- Proficient in detailing civil engineering works
- Proficient in detailing reinforcement and producing bar bending schedules
- Experience in maritime engineering structures (ports, harbours, marinas etc.) would be beneficial, but not essential.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary, negotiable dependant on experience alongside various company benefits including a full private healthcare package. Additional training and membership to professional bodies are encouraged and will be offered to candidates looking to advance in their career.
Please note the closing date for applications is Monday 4th March at 12:00am