Our Civil Engineering projects encompass a range of skills from project concept through to completion. We provide design, procurement, project management and site supervision for projects across the sectors. We work to regenerate and create marine structures, ports and harbours, energy industry facilities, business parks, NHS facilities, MoD facilities, university campuses, leisure complexes and city centre office blocks.
Our Structural Engineering teams deliver a range of projects across all sectors; designing new structures using innovative techniques and materials, and refurbishing and restoring existing structures.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Structural design of commercial, Industrial and Welfare facilities
- Structural assessments and integrity surveys
- Roads design
- Drainage design
- Fuel Storage and Distribution/ Loading Facilities/ Tank Storage
- Bridge inspections and reports
- Piling and foundation design, slope analysis and geotechnical analysis
- Communication Towers and Base Stations
- Crane specification and crane support structure design
- Utilities and infrastructure development
- Port and Industrial Infrastructure Design
- Project Management and Cost Control
- CDM Co-ordinatior Duties