Employment Opportunity: Civil Engineer
Contact: Evelyn Wyllie
Contact email: email@example.com
Reporting to the Partners you will be supported by an established engineering team with an excellent reputation for the successful technical delivery of challenging and exciting projects across a range of sectors including commercial, industrial and transportation.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes:
• Chartered MICE and/or MIStructE or at the advanced stages of preparing for professional qualifications.
• Strong background within civil engineering design including concrete design, steelwork design, geotechnical design and general civil engineering.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• A basic understanding of business development
• Understanding of commonly used design software packages
• Experience of liaising with other disciplines
• Sound knowledge of design codes in steel, concrete etc and an understanding or appreciation of Eurocodes
• Some experience of marine civil engineering would be an advantage but is not essential
For a detailed job description or to send your CV, please contact Evelyn Wyllie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lerwick Port Development
Location: Lerwick, Shetland Islands
Client: Lerwick Port Authority
Contract Value: Up to £16.5m
Please click here for further information about Holmsgarth North Development.