Arch Henderson are committed to maintaining an effective Health and Safety Policy throughout all offices and places of work.
We will use our best endeavours to ensure that no person is injured, or suffers damage to their health, as a result of our activities.
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment ensure safe handling and use of substances
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Review and revised this policy as necessary at regular intervals
The organisation and arrangements for implementing this Policy Statement are documented in the company Health and Safety System Manual, a copy of which is available at each office.