Contact: Evelyn Wyllie
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Partners you will be supported by an established engineering team with an excellent reputation for the successful technical delivery of challenging and exciting projects across a range of sectors including commercial, industrial and transportation.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes:
• Chartered MICE and/or MIStructE or at the advanced stages of preparing for professional qualifications.
• Strong background within civil engineering design including concrete design, steelwork design, geotechnical design and general civil engineering.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• A basic understanding of business development
• Understanding of commonly used design software packages
• Experience of liaising with other disciplines
• Sound knowledge of design codes in steel, concrete etc and an understanding or appreciation of Eurocodes
• Some experience of marine civil engineering would be an advantage but is not essential
For a detailed job description or to send your CV, please contact Evelyn Wyllie: email@example.com
At Arch Henderson, we provide opportunities for each and every member of staff to fully develop their skills by working on challenging, leading-edge projects, supported by appropriate development and training initiatives. We provide the environment that gives people the freedom and autonomy to achieve their potential, professionally and personally.
Arch Henderson is an equal opportunities employer. You can read our equal opportunites statement here.